Legal informations and cookies
Defymed SAS, whose registered office is situated 8 Avenue Dante – 67200 Strasbourg FRANCE, SIRET n° 530 643 030 000 30 with a capital of 291990€.
email@example.com – +33 (0)3 90 41 04 46
Publication Manager: Manuel PIRES, BD.
The website is the property of Defymed.
Design, website development : Adeliom, 3 Allée d’Helsinki – Espace Européen de l’Entreprise – 67300 Schiltigheim – FRANCE
Hosting: OVH, RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045- Code APE 6202A – N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419 – Siège social: 2 rue Kellemann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Defymed subject to the following:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- Defymed reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Defymed does not warrant that the service continuity of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or defects.
- Defymed can not be responsible for damages that might result from the access or use of the site, including any damage or virus that may infect your computer equipment or other property. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the precise information published on the site, we will not be held responsible for any error or omission. The information and data contained on this site are not of a contractual nature. Data subject to errors or omissions reserved.
- Links from this website to other websites are provided only for the convenience of visitors to the Defymed website. Defymed and its members do not endorse the content or services delivered through these external websites and are not responsible for their availability, reliability or accuracy. Permission to reproduce information from these sites may be required from the website provider.
- The existence of a link from any organisation’s website to the Defymed website does not imply that the Defymed endorses the activities or views of that organization.
- All copyrights in this website, including illustrations, photos, sound, scripts, animation and other material appearing on this website, otherwise known as “content”, belong to Defymed or third parties authorising Defymed to use the copyrights.
- Icon made by Sean McCormick, Gregor Cresnar, Freepik and Eucalyp from www.flaticon.com.
- Users must not reprint or electronically reproduce from Defymed website any graphic in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Defymed.
- Users may download and save electronic documents, audio files and forms from the Website and print or listen to these for personal use, but such forms, files and documents remain the copyright of Defymed.
Accuracy of information
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Cookies for improving service
The present site is subject to French law.
Last modified: July 31, 2019