Insulin delivery device
01.Principle of ExOlin ®
- A medical device for the physiological delivery of insulin, which is currently under development
- Should make it possible to instantly administer an intraperitoneal (IP) injection of insulin using a simple subcutaneous injection (via an external connection to a syringe, pen, insulin pump, etc.)
- A biocompatible, non-biodegradable membrane that is permeable to insulin, but impermeable to the tissues of the recipient
- Adaptable to many applications and pathologies, in addition to diabetes, which require the physiological delivery of drugs or active ingredients
02.Benefits of the intraperitoneal delivery of insulin:
- Patients do not have to change their injection mode (syringe, pen, pump, etc.)
- IntraPeritoneal delivery is more physiological than subcutaneous delivery systems
- Improved long-term blood glucose stabilization
03.Services related to ExOlin ®
- A team of experts serving your technical needs
- Excellent quality work results in Defymed certification, according to the new ISO 13485:2016
- Patented medical devices that can be tailored to different drugs for many therapeutic applications
- Modifiable key parameters for tailoring our devices to your requests: type of materials, pore diameter and density, thicknesses, surface treatment, etc.
- Access to different in vitro and in vivo models that can validate the combination of your drugs with our medical devices.