Strategic advisory board
Alexandre has a scientific and business background. His experience includes leading complex strategic projects and R&D programs, creating launch momentum for several global blockbusters and growing multifunctional teams. Most recently, Alexandre was vice president, Life Cycle Leader, Global Product Strategy in the areas of cardiovascular metabolism and oncology at Roche/Genentech. Prior to this, Alexdrean was vice president, Head of the Global Diabetes and Heparins Franchises at Sanofi. Previously he has held a number of leadership roles at Novartis, Novo and Bayer. Alexandre is currently the vice-president of MAVALON therapeutics Ltd and KYMO therapeutics Ltd, innovative asset centric biopharmaceutical companies both incorporated in Cambridge (UK).
- He graduated from the General Management Program at Harvard Business School and the Advanced Management Program at INSEAD.
- He holds an MBA from the Sorbonne Graduate Business School
- He holds a PharmD from the Rene Descartes University of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences in Paris.
CEO and Co-Founder of Dianosic
CEO and Co-Founder of Dianosic
Philippe is a seasoned leader bringing more than 15 years’ experience in the MedTech and Pharmaceutical industry (Pfizer, J&J, Livanova). Philippe’s skillsets specifically include commercial development of new therapies, Market Access / Pricing strategy and Professional education. Thanks to this strong expertise, Philippe will help the Defymed’s team to define the best market strategy for ExOlin® and MailPan®.
- Philippe holds a Master in Health Economics from the Sorbonne University (Paris).
- Since 2017, he’s the CEO of dianosic, a startup specialized in innovative solutions in the field of Ear Nose & Throat (ENT).
As a specialist in technology transfer, investment and strategic consulting, Jean-François Rax brings his enthusiasm and expertise in strategy to Defymed, which are essential requirements for its development.
- Graduate engineer from INSA Lyon
- Director of investment at Capital Grand Est since 2014, specially dedicated to the Cap Innov’Est seed fund
- Former partner with the Inserm Transfer Initiative, a seed fund specializing in early-stage investments in life sciences and human health
- Member of the strategic board of many start-ups in biotechnology
Pascal Neuville brings 20 years of scientific and entrepreneurial experience to Defymed’s strategic consultancy activities. His expertise in the development of innovative start-ups in the field of biotechnology as well as in the pharmaceutical field, is a major asset for Defymed.
- He holds a doctorate in molecular biology from the University of Strasbourg and subsequently served as assistant professor at the University of Geneva
- Previously, he was a project manager at Transgene SA and CSO then CEO of Faust Pharmaceuticals SA
- Founder and CEO of Domain Therapeutics since 2008, Pascal was also president of Alsace Biovalley between 2010 and 2014
- Member of the investment committee of SATT CONECTUS and the advisory board of Axilum Robotics